Digital Business Manager | Catch-22.nl (As of 2012)
As a self employed professional I am available as a freelance Digital Business Manager. The means that I am doing projects like:
- Digital Development;
- Digital Transformations & Innovations;
- Strategy & Business Development;
- Product Development
- Digital Insurance Group (as of November 2018)
- BAM Wonen/ Homestudios (May 2018 – October 2018)
- LeasePlan Digital (October 2017 – March 2018)
- Action (December 2016 – August 2017)
- North Sails Apparel (January 2016 – October 2016)
- SBS Broadcasting (January 2015 – December 2015)
- Staples (January 2014 – November 2014)
- Rise, my friend @ID&T(July 2013 – December 2013)
- Douwe Egberts Masterblennder (March 2013 – October 2013)
- Kluwer (July 2013 – August 2013)
Managing Director Buurtlink (2010 – 2012)
Buurtlink is a digital platform and social network with a focus on improving social cohesion in neighbourhoods, by providing hyper local content, supporting and organizing hyper local events and partnering with on- and offline hyper local initiatives.
- Overall responsible for the whole Buurtlink organization;
- Strategic & business development; Change management and organizational restructuring and optimization, which resulted in a structural better (financial) performance.
- Reporting to the supervisory board
Business Development Manager | Sanoma Magazines (2010)
International headquarters of Sanoma Magazines
- M&A and Greenfield entries Ukraine;
- Execution of the strategy in the Sanoma CEE-countries;
- Strategic consulting and operational management and support of the local management (Netinfo.bg) in Bulgaria
Publisher Directories | Sanoma Digital/ ilsemedia.nl (2005 – 2010)
Sanoma Digital is the market leader in digital publishing in The Netherlands, with brands like Nu.nl, Startpagina.nl, Kieskeurig.nl, etc.
- Responsible for the growth strategy of Startpagina.nl within the overall portfolio of Sanoma;
- Managing 10 FTE’s;
- Product development and -innovation
Publisher | Sdu Uitgevers (2001 – 2005)
Sdu Uitgevers is a business-to-business publisher for professionals like lawyers, accountants and tax consultants.
- Responsible for the development and innovation of the (digital) portfolio of the market groups Commercial and Financial Law;
- Managing the external network of authors, editors and editorial boards.
Commercial Manager | Pulse.Interactive (2000 – 2001)
Pulse.Interactive is a full service web agency, working for KPN Telecom, Elsevier and the University of Amsterdam.
- Managing sales pipeline and writing proposals;
- Business Development;
- Managing account management team
Publisher | Wolters Kluwer Nederland/ tenHagen&Stam (November 1997 – April 2000)
ten Hagen&Stam was a 100% subsidiary of Wolters Kluwer and a business-to-business publisher with ICT, Construction and Technical professionals as main target audiences.
- Responsible for the digital spin off of Automatisering Gids
- Business development for the Flemish market